Thursday, September 2, 2010

Product Review: Pearl Izumi Elite LTD Socks

I should first say that I love cycling socks. I mean really, truly love them. So much so that I wear them all four seasons. And for a Midwest resident, that is saying something.

I've worn Pearl Izumi socks before and count them among my favorites. The problem is they're often to rich for my wallet (at $10+ a pair), so I have to be really in love with them to cough up the dough. Enter the Elite LTD Socks. Come on, could you resist these? I couldn't; especially since I've got a new black, white, and red jersey to find matching socks for.

I rode in them for the first time this afternoon and they performed superbly. As you may have noticed, they are right and left specific so they fit like a dream. The compression in the arch keeps them in place and they don't bunch up anywhere. They also breathe really well, I can tell these are going to be my "go to" sock for really warm rides. Anyway, those heels make the sock, don't they? Yep, I'll be heading back to the bike shop to see if there are any more in my size. They shall be mine!

Until next time, ride long and keep the rubber-side down.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing the review. I own a lot of different cycling socks, but actually don't have any by Pearl Izumi.


    Darryl

    ReplyDelete